TACOPS® M9 Field Ready Assault Medical Backpack Kit
The TACOPS® Field Ready M-9 Assault Medical Backpack from TSSi is specifically designed to better fulfill the needs of the operational medic involved in vehicle or aircraft operations and comes fully loaded with practically everything you’ll need to handle a medical emergency. The M-9 was designed and created with the guidance of a Physician’s Assistant (PA), who served as a special operations 18D Medic, to provide a backpack with a thin profile that carries the necessary medical support items for operational medics. The M-9 is equipped with three carry options: Handles located on top of the pack body, backpack straps and waist strap or two removable straps (via Fastex® buckles) designed to be sewn onto body armor or load bearing vest. Made in the USA with all U.S. components.
- Modular instrument panel
- Four removable zippered mesh pockets in main compartment
- Pack flap with two small mesh pockets, hidden pocket behind instrument panel
- Large mesh pocket on back
- Carry handles located on top of pack body and flap
- Backpack straps and waist strap
- Top of pack is configured with two removable straps (via Fastex® buckles) designed to be sewn onto body armor or a load bearing vest
- Bottom pocket designed to hold IV solutions (accessible through front zipper or from inside of pack via trap door bottom)
- Internal zipper pulls are red para-cord for fast, easy identification
- MOLLE attachment points on side of pack body and front flap
- Drain hole located in bottom
- Webbing loose ends on backpack straps and waist strap have Velcro® securing straps
- 3"x 2" Velcro® patch (loop side) sewn on front cover for IR identifiers
- Includes modular padded shoulder strap system
For a complete list of contents click here.
Closed Dimensions: 20”h x 13”w x 3”d
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.